Clean and easy to customize, unique multipurpose HTML5 CSS3 Template.
It can be used for business and corporate sites, your portfolio site or customize it to suit your wishes.Powered by Bootstrap Altus is perfect for a wide variety of projects. Easy to use and clean code will be a simple task to get you up and running in no time.
10 predefined colour schemes
We added 10 predefined colour schemes to make your work easier, you will surely find a colour that fits your need .
With advanced options, unlimited colour, layered slider included, you can truly create something unique to suite your need.
6 Header styles
With 6 header styles and one of them a full screen option you can really get going!
3 Footer styles
3 different footer styles will give you more options.
Boxed and Wide version
We included boxed and wide version of the template to maximise your options.
Altus is 100% responsive, from slider to the last element. It looks great on all devices.
Contact Form that works
Contact form is fully functional in all major browsers.
Font awesome icons integrated
You get amazing icons to really customise your template.
All biggest browsers supported.
The code is done cleanly without any fuss, so you can enjoy working on it.
Layered slider (12$ value)
We have included layered slider with tons of options in it.
4 Home page views
4 different styles with different options.
2 Menu types
2 menu types classic menu and menu with subtitles.
3 Portfolio types
You have 3 great portfolio types, classic, modern and random grid view.
4 Blog types
Blog classic grid, blog one column and blog 3 and 4 column masonry look.
We include the detailed documentation on how to use the theme and it’s features if that’s not enough you can always contact our fantastic support.
Just try us – [email protected]
- added name attribute to all input fields in contact formUpdate: 20.08.2014 – v1.0.6
- fixed: proportion resizing on portfolio - improved: navigation on tabletsUpdate: 06.05.2014 – v1.0.5
- changed: responsive mode, so that users can more easily disable responsive sizing. Now users can follow our simple 3 steps to disable it. Note: old users that are updating the template will need to add the .responsive class to .site-wrapper on all of their pages, as it is required from this update on.Update: 28.04.2014 – v1.0.4
- changed: theme.js functions for better performance - added: one page example - added: menu page anchors selection (used for selecting the current page section) - added: parallax effectUpdate: 17.04.2014 – v1.0.3
- new: megamenu - new: header style 3 (menu and logo center aligned) - new: header style 4 (no top bar) - new: header style 5 (top bar different color) - new: header style 6 (full screen, sticky menu) - new: footer style 2 (different widgets, changed copyright footer) - new: footer style 3 (different widgets, added 2 widget areas)Update: 15.04.2014 – v1.0.2
- new: Coming Soon page - new: new Contact view page - new: Portfolio Random Grid view - new: new Portfolio Single view page - new: Menu view 2 (menu with description)Update: 10.04.2014 – v1.0.1
- new: Additional home view - new: Slider example - new: Blog view masonry style 3 column - new: Blog view masonry style 4 column - new: Recent blog posts - new: Feature - counter element - new: Improved documentation - fixed: isotope issue
Images used in this template are not included!