Musica is a responsive e-commerce Wordpress Theme that utilises the powerful Woo Commerce plugins to create a versatile Wordpress-powered shop with many layout options and unlimited color variations. Musica has a convenient Administration panel which provides tons of options to manage and modify any aspect of the theme – it is well suited for both beginners with no coding knowledge and developers.
You can add audio samples to both shop (only video) and product pages. You can also have the ability to add audio posts.
You can use videos instead of images in both the shop and single product page. If you wish video presentation instead of an image then this theme will make your shop even more interactive. You can use Vimeo and Youtube videos. You can see how videos look on our live preview.
Musica DescriptionThe Theme comes with a plethora of options so you can modify layout, styling, colors and fonts directly from within the backend of your Wordpress Theme. You can choose any color you want to be the Theme’s leading color (you can see 8 examples in our preview).
Theme utilizes a unique and premium drag & drop IOS Slideshow which can be seen on the front page. It will give your store a fresh and unique look.
The Theme is meant to be a music shop but can ofcourse be used to sell anything else. Enjoy the nicely designed product images and slideshows and give your shop a modern and clean look.
The theme allows you to change all the main colors of the Theme (background color for titles, color of title fonts, color of hover elements, color of shadow used on text) along with the background. This means that you can change all the colors and looks of the theme with just a few clicks.
Two different Shop pages will allow you to choose between a full width Shop and a shop with a sidebar that can contain normal wordpress widgets and woocommerce widgets.
Three different blog pages will give you the opportunity to choose the style that you prefer. You can choose from a standard blog, a minimalistic blog and a blog designed to look like portfolio.
Four premade home pages will allow you to present your site in a way suited for your company. Choose between a great full width slideshow, nivo slideshow, shop page with slider or classical layout with portfolio and recent posts.
PSD files are not included in the files for downloaded since you can however get it from our website, free of charge:
Currently there are 4 versions of home page available. I will add other sections in the next days and will post it here so stay tuned.
How to properly install Musica, WooCommerce and demo content
The proper installation process is as follows:
1. Install the Musica Wordpress Theme
2. Install the Woocommerce plugin (with woocommerce pages)
3. Import Demo Wordpress demo content
Musica Responsive E-commerce Wordpress Theme Features
- 3 built in sliders (Premium IOS Slideshow with drag & drop, Full width Slideshow and Nivo Slideshow)
- Google Web Fonts
- Video, Gallery, Audio and Link Posts Templates
- 2 Shop Pages (Full width and with sidebar)
- Shopping cart with a fresh approach
- CSS3 Features and Animations
- Detailed written help file
- WooCommerce that utilise a unique shop
- Support for product with video preview
- +70 shorcodes with easy shortcode generator.
- Use your custom logo and favicon icon.
- 3 blog templates (standard, minimalistic and portfolio like)
- 4 home page layouts (iosSlideshow, fullwidth slideshow, nivo slideshow, category home page and portfolio home page).
- you can add and remove items from home page.
- 3 portfolio page layouts (2,3,4 columns)
- 5 Post Templates (Standard, video, link, gallery, audio)
- Filterable portfolio items.
- Team Page
Documentation of Musica Responsive E-commerce Wordpress Theme Features
Documentation is ofcourse included in the files for download but you can also read it in the post on our blog where you will always find the latest documentation for Musica.
Support for Musica Responsive E-commerce Wordpress Theme
Our new support portal just went live. You will find knowledgebase, faq and new forums. Link to the portal:
Make an account with your Envato login name. Choose your password and enter your purchase code. Below is a tutorial for registration:
For General inquiries go to General section of the forum and post your questions / suggestions about our Themes and plugins. You can also find demo content in our forum.
SOURCES AND CREDITSI’ve used the following images, icons or other resources as listed.
- Google Web Fonts
- Nivo Slider by dev7studios
- Icons by icons.mysitemyway
- A great video used in preview (used in preview only): http://player.vimeo.com/video/24456787
- Awaken the hero – http://www.flickr.com/photos/room122/3194511879/
- Bad Dreams – http://www.flickr.com/photos/room122/3993362214/
- Ravenna – http://www.flickr.com/photos/themarque/4259256173/
- Anahtomia – PSDTuts+ (http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/designing-tutorials/album-cover/)
- Mazzanine – http://www.flickr.com/photos/urielvalentin/7221722564/
- Vintage Cover Art – http://www.flickr.com/photos/carlagates247/5537283348/
- Strange to your Ears – http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/147205812/
- Firebird Suite – http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajourneyroundmyskull/5209467626/
- I found this beat – http://www.flickr.com/photos/zaydebuti/7722447340/
- Jeremy Miller Band – http://www.flickr.com/photos/room122/3248118087/