Travel Dojo is a HTML/CSS site template for travel agencies, travel directories and those that are focused on organizing and presenting awesome tours.
It’s responsive, looks good and the code is clean. Ready to be integrated in a CMS that you love more. It’s rich in information and we strived to present all the information blocks in a very entertaining and captivating way.
- Frontpage – Starts with a video background on which is the destinations / experiences filter form. After that comes a map with the tours destinations, experience / adventures types. A little information about the organization, latest from the blog, some contact details and the footer.
- Tour Details Page – We put a lot of though into this one. In fact you could use only this page in case you need to only present an awesome tour.
- About us Page
- Contact Us Page
- Destinations Page
- Blog Page
- Blog Post Page
- Experiences Page
- 404 Page
- HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Valid and clean HTML code
- Google Maps with color schemes from Snazzy Maps
- Cross browser compatibility ( Internet Explorer 10+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome etc. )
- Well documented
- Fully responsive layout
- Retina Ready
- ET Line Icons
Sources & Credits
- Images – www.unsplash.com
- Icons – ET Line Icons
- Fonts – Google Web Fonts (Raleway and PT Serif)
Please note that this is a HTML/CSS template and it doesn’t have all the functionality showed in the design (ie: search doesn’t actually work, nor the contact forms.)