Test Drive Vendor Features
Test drive our Vendify backend as a vendor using the following link and test out our frontend WooCommerce product editor/creator and vendor dashboard.
Inside of the vendor dashboard you can do the following:
- See stats on your store sales
- Respond to orders placed, and update the status of the orders, pending, on-hold, shipped, completed
- See reviews customers have left on your items
- Have direct communication with your customers via the Messages tab
- Manage your stores logo, tag line, bio, background banner
And much more!
Build your own community marketplace
- Easily setup in minutes to start growing your business today
Vendify is a complete platform, optimized to help you earn the most revenue
- Manage on the Go: Easily manage your vendors, so you can keep growing wherever you are
- Easy Payments & Shipments: Support for every major shipping & payment method is provided, so no customer is left behind
- Built for Your Niche: Vendify handles it all. Digital and physical goods, or rentals and services or mix and match to suit your vendors
- You Buy It You Own It: You control where your revenue and user data goes.
- Brand it to fit your vendors: Easily customize templates, styles and features to connect with your vendors
- Live Product Management: No admin panel, that leaves you guessing just beautiful product editing with live updates
Managing sales made easy
- A seamless experience that makes it easy to deal with orders and vendors for users of any skill level.
A suite of tools your vendors will love
- Give your vendors easy to use tools to make their products and services stand out from the crowd
Edit Products as you see them
- Your vendors don’t have to guess what their products will look like with our drag and drop product editor.
Your Site Your Features
Use the services that fit your vendors with the community powered library of tools available at your finger tips.
Choose Your Revenue, boss
It’s your site, you get to control listing costs, campaign fees, and advertising. We don’t take a cent from you.
- You choose the commission rates
- You choose the payment gateways
- No lock in you own the data and revenue
What happens if I cancel my subscription?
- When you purchase Vendify you aren’t locked into our service. You own it. However, if you cancel your subscription you’ll no longer receive support, or the awesome upgrades we churn out to help you optimize your revenue.
Is Vendify all I need?
- No, you’ll need one more piece that Vendify integrates with called Product Vendors available from WooCommerce. Purchase it here
What type of vendors does Vendify support?
- Vendify supports everything from the sales of physical and digital goods to rentals and booking of community spaces. If you can find a group of vendors then it’s likely Vendify can support them as they reach their customers.
Can Vendify be used for rentals and physical goods?
- Yes, Vendify can support multiple types of vendors at the same time and you can control what Vendors you allow in your marketplace.
How many vendors can Vendify support at once?
- Vendify can support as many vendors as you can find for your marketplace. We know how to build software that scales with you from your first vendor to your millionth vendor.
What type of support do you offer?
- Vendify has been built so that you don’t need anymore knowledge than you’d use setting up a social media account. If you get stuck, Vendify’s crack team of support specialists will be right there ready to help you 24/7.
I have custom functionality I need for my vendors
- While Vendify has almost every feature a marketplace could need out of the box, since it’s built on WordPress and WooCommerce you can extend Vendify in pretty much any way you want. See our list of recommended developers for your customization needs.
Do you offer free trials?
- No we don’t offer a free trial, but we do have a live demo you can test out. We also offer a no questions asked 30 day money back policy.