Warta is a responsive HTML website template designed for news or magazine website. It’s built with Bootstrap 3 and powered with jQuery.
- 4 styles(Boxed, Boxed Flat, Full Width, Full Width Flat)
- RTL (Right to Left) languages support
- Clean and commented code
- Included LESS files
- 16581375 colors (can be changed from LESS variables)
- 53 social icons
- Stack Exchange
- Stack Overflow
- Tencent Weibo
Sources and Credits
- Bootstrap – http://getbootstrap.com/
- 40 Social Media Flat Icons – http://graphicburger.com/40-social-media-flat-icons/
- Dashicons – http://melchoyce.github.io/dashicons/
- Font Awesome – http://fontawesome.io/
- Direction-Aware Hover Effect with CSS3 and jQuery - http://tympanus.net/codrops/2012/04/09/direction-aware-hover-effect-with-css3-and-jquery/
- imagesLoaded – http://desandro.github.io/imagesloaded/
- jQuery – http://jquery.com/
- jQuery Marquee Plugin with CSS3 Support – http://aamirafridi.com/jquery/jquery-marquee-plugin
- jquery-placeholder – https://github.com/mathiasbynens/jquery-placeholder
- Modernizr – http://modernizr.com/
- Nivo Lightbox – http://dev7studios.com/plugins/nivo-lightbox
- RateIt – http://rateit.codeplex.com/
- Tweetie – https://github.com/sonnyt/Tweetie/
Please see the upgrade guide before upgrading.
3.0.0 – November 18, 2018
All heading tags can now be used in carousel caption. Fixed pagination item is wrapped when there is a white space. Improved RTL detection on the Slider Tabs component. Removed Glyphicon CSS. Replaced gmaps.js with
iframeembed. Added custom CSS template for changing accent color and font. Removed jQuery UI. Changed how to initialize the carousel caption animation. Markup changed:
2.3.3 – December 25, 2015
Improved responsiveness of the images. Remove imgLiquid and add Modernizr in exchange. Markup changed:
2.3.2 – September 16, 2014
Changed lightbox loading image. Fixed: on small devices, logo not displayed properly if the image is too wide.
2.3.1 – September 3, 2014
Added blog version 3 template.
2.3.0 – August 18, 2014
Improved articles appearance. Markup changed:
.article-large. Removed jQuery zoom plugin and use CSS instead for the zoom effect. Added imgLiquid jQuery plugin.
2.2.4 – July 31, 2014
Fixed layout issue after resizing browser window.
2.2.3 – July 31, 2014
Fixed: link color on comment children. Added new icons for social widget (CodePen, Foursquare, reddit, Renren, Stack Exchange, Stack Overflow, Steam, Tencent Weibo, Vine, VK, Weibo).
2.2.2 – June 20, 2014
Added Feedly social icon. Fixed: extra border on dropdown menu.
2.2.1 – May 12, 2014
/js/initialize.js. Improved tags and pagination appearance. Changed primary font to Arial Narrow.
2.1.2 – April 4, 2014
Added spoiler element.
2.1.1 – March 29, 2014
Added review bottom layout.
2.1.0 – March 11, 2014
Added sign in and sign up page.
2.0.1 – March 7, 2014
Improved review page on mobile device.
2.0.0 – February 22, 2014
div.commentso the user can put html tags in the comment. Fixed lightbox with long caption. Added review pages. Added progress bars component. Added Twitter feed widget. Added Right to left templates.
1.3.0 – February 04, 2014
Added page-links for paginated posts. Added navigation to next/previous post. Fixed map's height on mobile devices.
1.2.0 – February 02, 2014
Added capability to put the slider tabs into
#main-contentor sidebar. Added capability to enable carousel large in mobile devices. Removed
/css/less/contact-form.lessand moved the css rules to
/css/less/ui.lessbecause it has general css rules. Improved: top navbar’s appearance on mobile devices.
1.1.0 – January 22, 2014
Added banner ads. Added css rule for Google Adsense. Check whether the iframe has attribute
srcbefore run the function.